Thursday, August 7, 2014

our future home to be

I recently discovered the blog Young House Love and completely fell in love with all of their house tours. In the last year or so I've had my eyes on brick ranch homes, older models; the kind with driveways, no garages, although that really doesn't matter much. I don't know why but I'm head over heels in love with them. Well one reason is that bedrooms tend to be larger, homes cost less and there's ample storage and living space. Young House Love proved that you can turn something not so pretty into a marvelous piece of work. Here are some homes I've come across on the internet that really inspire me. Until we actually start the process of buying a home, I suppose this blog will serve as inspiration for our future home to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me