Tuesday, August 12, 2014

things that you love

 I used to sell vintage on Etsy. I've found that working my regular 9 to 5 is not satisfying in the least, so I decided to take action and start my own business. Something I figured out about myself is that I'm a serial business starter. I won't say entrepreneur, I'm not sure I quite qualify just yet, but I will start and stop a business in a minute. And its never because it isn't successful, its just that if I'm not being fulfilled, I will quit. I think the reason for that is because I am already working at a place that doesn't really satisfy me and I have to because ya know, I've got bills. But why choose to do something with your free time that doesn't make you happy? So yeah, these are photos that I had my daughter take of me for my Etsy shop. It's very hard to get rid of things that you love. I wanted to keep all of the vintage that I sold, but I wanted a successful shop even more. I still have the top in the first photo, I don't think I'll ever sell it, even though I've yet to wear it since that photo was taken. Does that make me a hoarder of sorts? Hoarder-ish perhaps? I tend to do that with clothes a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me