Monday, August 11, 2014

those little nuggets


So we all know that I attended a wedding over the weekend and it was beautiful. I've always been the non-traditional type so I'd do things a bit different. For starters, the entire vibe will be casual with a bohemian theme. It would be in the fall as it is still pretty mild here in Florida that time of the year. I'd like it to be outdoors under a huge tent, the reception anyway. No more than 75 guests, 50 would be great. I have a large family, so does my fiance, but to be honest, I'd want only those I remain in constant contact to attend. I don't have many friends, like true friends, so there's that. I'd also like just one bridesmaid, or shall I say maid of honor. We do have two children so somehow we'd have to incorporate those little nuggets in there. It would look something like this.


1, 2, 3, 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me