Saturday, August 9, 2014

what a steal


My cousin got invited to her classmates wedding and invited me as her plus one. I'm always super excited to see people come together as one and evening weddings are always a plus. My current situation in life doesn't really call for many formal events so I always opt to rent my dresses from Rent the Runway whenever I need something. I rented this Kate Lace V Dress by Nicole Miller, one of my FAVORITE designers, for only $30 for 4 days. What a steal! I just didn't want to have to go out and buy a dress for this wedding and I'd probably never wear it again. Same thing goes for balls or galas, when am I gonna wear this stuff again? The model is wearing emerald green accessories but I opted to go with purple. I just bought Gemma by Stila yesterday and my Gawd I'm in love! I'm going with a black pointy toe pump, I think it just looks classier than my strappy open-toe heeled sandals, plus I don't have to worry about a pedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me