Friday, August 8, 2014

my boy karl

In preparing for my non-existent home to be, I've been on the lookout for the perfect oversized sectional sofa that can withstand a rowdy family of 4. I currently live in our living room about 2/3 of the time and our sofa is the bed I cheat on my bed with. My son, a rambunctious 8 year old, practices karate chops, kicks and hurdles from time to time and so we really need something that can stand the test of time. Ikea's Karlstad Corner Sofa is the solution to this problem. I almost want to get it now, but our current home is a measly 1200 sq ft and the living room can't quite accommodate such a mammoth of a sofa. Anyway, here are some of the best living spaces that feature my boy Karl.


1, 2, 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me