Friday, August 8, 2014

too 1990s

I am almost a little scared to be so in love with block heels. I don't want to buy too many but I just can't help myself. I fear that when they do go out of style, my love for them will fade away as well and then I will be stuck with tons of these types of shoes; yet I continue to buy them. My fiance thinks they are hideous, country and unstylish. Normally I don't really care what he thinks when it comes to my fashion choices, this this would be one of those times. He thinks they are too 1990s and I completely agree, but I don't mind a little 90s vibe, just ask my collection of boyfriend jeans.


1, 2, 3, 4

One of these days I'll get around to posting photos of my outfits. But I don't have a photographer on call and my daughter hates when I ask her to take my photos. Also, I always feel a little silly. I guess you really have to develop an IDGAF attitude when you're out in these streets taking pics for your blog. Is there a pill for that? So maybe this will never happen. I don't know, I like the idea of faceless outfit photos. They are just different, plus I don't have to worry about hair, makeup or the perfect facial expression. I think I'm cute, but I'm not photogenic at all. How does that even work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me