Thursday, August 14, 2014

win-win in my book


In short, I love my Clarisonic Plus. As a teen I had perfect skin, so much so that my teacher thought I wore makeup. I didn't understand what that meant then. I mean if that were the case, I'd happily rewind time and suffer through acne all 4 years of high school. But that can't happen, so thank goodness for Clarisonic. Below are before and after photos of my skin. My face looks fuller in the after picture, I believe its because I gained a little weight. Skin is clearer, face is plumper, win-win in my book. What do you use to cleanse your face?


I use Mary Kay Timewise Miracle Set, as well as their microdermabrasion kit (I use this twice a week). The results are after two weeks of cleansing and moisturizing twice a day with the Clarisonic. Now all I need to do is find something for those dark circles under my eyes. Its always something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me