Thursday, August 21, 2014

learn • style • want • home


I've always wanted to (learn) wear makeup but I feel like it's way too expensive to purchase when you don't have a clue about what to do with the stuff. I want to start off with something simple though, the no makeup-makeup look. Seems simple enough but this girl doesn't know a thing. I feel like it's the face of Fall; (style) plaids, knits, boots and scarves.

It's no secret that I long to turn my business into a full-time business and finally be able to (want) work from home. I think about it everyday. A bit of good news for me, a blogger that I've been trying to reach for several months now has finally replied to my email and I get to send her a box for review. Hers is the blog of blogs for these types of reviews so I can't wait, hoping it goes well. What I wouldn't do to be able to wake up in that (home) platform bed with a cup of hot chai tea to read it, here's to goals and cozy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Pinterest Follow me on Instagram Follow Me